0 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
100ml / 200ml
Every 6-8 hours orally when necessary. Adults and children 12 years and over: 10ml. Children 6 years - under 12 years: 7.5ml.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and consult your doctor if your symptoms persis for more than 48 hours or accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. In case of accidental overdose, discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately. Avoid alcohol as alcohol may increase drowsiness. Keep out of reach of children. This may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive of operate machinery.
Store below 25C
Aged above 12
Relief of cold and allergy symptoms: Nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose, itching of nose or throat, itchy watery eyes, sneezing
898 x 898 x 898