Time Release Vitamin C (90 Tablets)
1 Customer Reviews
- Preventing many types of viral and bacterial infections and generally boosts the immune system
- Promotes healthy capillaries, gums and teeth
- Helps form collagen in connective tissue and heal wounds
- Contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow
Pieces per Container
(Adults) 1 tablet daily or as directed by a physician.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeedingm, or if you have stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, gallstones, or a bile duct obstruction.
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constopation or indigestion.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For product freshness, store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celsius
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is not stored in the body and must be replenished daily.Vitamin C supports immunity, wound repair, cholesterol balance, strong bones and teeth, and healthy gums.
Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant and infection-fighting properties. It is an essential nutrient that is not stored in the body and must be replenished daily. Sunkist Vitamin C also supports wound repair, strong bones and teeth, and healthy gums. Vitamin C protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation and helps to regenerate vitamin E. We require more vitamin C during times of stress and vitamin C also helps remove toxins from the body. This orange-scented tablet is coated for easy swallowing.