Melatonin (90 Sublingual Tablets)
0 Customer Reviews
Improve the quality of your Sleep! Our brain produces melatonin at night when light falls to regulate the sleep-wake cycle (circadian rhythms). When our sleep patterns are disturbed by traveling or for other reasons, some people find that falling and staying asleep can be very troublesome.
Supplemental melatonin helps to regulate circadian rhythms and improve sleep quality related to sleep disorders and jet lag. Using melatonin in sublingual tablet form is preferable because it is absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream than when taken orally and absorbed though the stomach.
Pieces per Container
90 Sublingual Tablets
At bedtime only, allow to dissolve under the tongue,1-3 tablets once daily.
- This product contains lactose.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
- If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks or if pain or other factors appear to be the cause of sleeplessness, consult your physician.
- Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs and/or pregnant or breastfeeding.
For product freshness, store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celsius
Sole Distributor in Hong Kong. Authorized by Manufacturer.
- natural regulates and reestablishes A normal circadian sleep rhythm
- improve sleep quality
- Sublingual tablet For easy absorption into bloodstream
- Suitable For seniors, shift workers and frequent travelers