Watsons Multi-purpose Solution
1 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
To open for the first time (Bottle is completely sealed for maximum protection of solution):
1. Unscrew cap and discard the safety ring.
2. After removing the safety ring, screw in the cap tightly until the cone pin punctures the bottle tip and breaks the seal. The cone pin will also reseal the opened bottle.
- DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER FLUIDS EXCEPT AS DIRECTED.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the declared ingredients in the product.
- If eye irritation persists, discontinue use, remove lenses and consult your eye care practitioner.
- Do not use with any heat disinfecting method.
- Do not use concurrently with any eye medication except on medical advice.
- Replace cap tightly after use.
- Do not touch bottle tip to the eye or any surface.
- Please avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Tips: Discard the solution in the lens cases after use, wash the lens case clean and air dry, including the covers. Never use the same lens case for more than 3 months.
Store at room temperature (15C - 30C). Do not freeze.
Once opened, discard any unused solution after 90 days.
Watsons Multi-purpose Solution contains HPMC (Hydroxpropyl methylcellulose) allows more comfortable lenswear. So gentle that it can be used without a separate rinser.
- Thimerosal free
- Chlorhexidine free
- Ph as natural as your own tears
HPMC, forms a lubricating shield on the lens. Keeps in moisture and lubricates the lens thus giving LONG COMFORT TO YOUR EYES.
0 x 0 x 0