Watsons Menstrual Pain Relief Patch
0 Customer Reviews
Its delicate butterfly-shaped is designed to be used on the lower abdomen for a comfy feel all day.
Pieces per Container
40g / pc x 3 pcs
Patch size：90mm x 135mm
Step 1 : Remove the pain relief patch from the outer packaging
Step 2 : Peel off the protective film
Step 3 : Attach the pain relief patch to undergarments / outer clothes on the lower abdomen
Please read before use
* To avoid burns, do not place the patch directly on your skin.
* A low temperature burn is marked by red spots and/or blisters. It can occur when heated objects hotter than your body temperature are used for an extended period of time. Symptoms may be imperceptible. Please check the condition of your skin hourly and discontinue use immediately if any abnormal reactions occur.
* People with diabetes or poor blood circulation can be more vulnerable to low temperature burns. Please consult a doctor before use.
* Do not use on pregnant or possibly preganant women or infants. Take extra care if you have sensitive skin or when using on children or the disabled. Adult supervision is recommended when using on children.
* Do not use in bed, or in combination with any electrical heating devices or blankets.
* Do not use a microwave to heat up the patch.
* Do not rub the patch, as the packing is vulnerable to damage.
* Not for consumption. Do not put the patch in your mouth. If swallowed or if direct contact with the eyes occur, rinse immediately with water and consult a doctor.
* Black spots may appear on the patch. It is a normal phenomenon due to carbon oxidiation. This does not impact the quality of the patch and it is still safe to use.
* Do not use if the individual pack or the patch is damaged.
* Do not use continuously for more than 8 hours during a 24-hour period.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and high temperatures. Keep out of reach of childern.