FootEase by Watsons SOOTHING LEG PATCH
0 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
1. Use after a bath or before sleep.
2. Wipe skin before use for better adhesiveness.
3. Remove transparent lm and place the leg patch onto desired areas, e.g. calves, knees, ankles and soles.
4. Store in a refrigerator before use for better cooling e ect. Do not store in freezer to avoid deterioration.
1. For external use only.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Each patch can be used once only for maximum e ectiveness and hygiene reasons.
4. Avoid applying on wet skin or peeling o to restick to prevent loss of adhesiveness.
5. Do not apply on eyes, damaged or irritated skin (e.g. wound, rash).
6. Use under adult supervision when applying this patch on kids or on those who cannot use the product
independently to avoid su ocation caused by placing over nose or mouth.
7. Do not swallow. If swallowed, consult a doctor immediately.
8. If irritation occurs during or after use, stop use and consult a doctor immediately.
9. Keep the unused leg patches in a sealed ziplock bag.
10. The comforting cooling e ect is achieved by water evaporation, and its e ectiveness lasts no longer than 4 hours.
11. This product is not a pharmaceutical product.
11. This product is not a pharmaceutical product
Store in a cool, dry place and away from high temperature or direct sunlight.
• Long-lasting cooling and soothing e ect to help relax your legs.
• Gentle on skin and can stick well on skin comfortably.
• Especially suitable for use after exercise, prolonged standing, walking
or wearing high heels.
• Contains 4 plant essential oils (Lavendula, Orange Sweet, Geranium &