Wartner® Wart Remover
2 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
1. Use the measuring tool to ensure correct treatment time.
2. Push the stick of the appplicator holder into the foam applicator.
3. Push the foam applicator into aerosol can for 3 seconds.
4. After saturation of foam applicator, wait for 20 seconds to reach optimum terperature.
5. Push the foam applicator on the wart according to the suggested time on the measuring tool.
Suitable for adults and children age 4 years old and up.
- Product not suitable for children under the age of 4, or if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or diabetic.
- Do not use on areas of thin or sensitive skin such as the face, neck, armpits, breasts, buttocks or genitals. Do not use on irritated skin, or skin which is infected, reddened or showing any sign of inflammation, such as itching or swelling. Do not use on warts with hairs growing from them,
birthmarks, dark moles, pigmented skin, or any other unusual looking skin conditions which resemble warts.
- When in doubt as to whether the skin condition is a wart, consult your doctor.
- If you want to remove a wart that is bigger than 7.5mm please consult your doctor.
- Use one foam applicator for each wart and use each foam applicator only once.
- Contact with healthy skin surrounding the wart to be treated should be avoided.
- The applicator should be applied for a maximum of 20 sec (wart) and 40 sec (verruca).
- If there are multiple warts close to one another, especiallyon a hand or finger, treat only one at a time. Treat eachremaining wart separately with a 2 week interval between treatments.
- Wartner® contains extremely flammable components. Do not pierce or burn the container even after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature
Freeze wart to the core in one treatment, as effective as doctor's cryotherapy treatment.
Better freezing effect comparing to other household cryotherapy treatment
Shorter course of treatmetn comparring to topical acid treatment
Addtional Delivery Information