1 Customer Reviews
Clean the wart in warm water. Carefully apply one drop of treatment gel strictly on the wart. If one drop does not cover the entire wart, apply another drop of gel. Let the gel dry for 10-15 minutes.
Adults (per treatment): twice a day for 4 days.
Children (per treatment): once a day for 4 days.
* Wartfree can be used by adults and children from 4 years old.
* Only use the Wartfree Pen on warts loacted on hands and feet, if apply the gel on other body parts and healthy skin which may cause skin damage.
* Wartfree contains corrosive acid. If the gel accidentally makes contact with healthy skin, wash the entire area with soap and water to prevent irritation or burning feeling of the healthy skin.
* If the wart does not disappear completely, repeat the treatment after a 4 day break. You can repeat this treatment schedule up to 4 times if required to remove the wart completely.
* During pregnancy or breastfeeding, it is recommended to consult your general practitioner before using.
* In case you are diabetic, have poor blood circulation or skin diseases, consult your general practitioner prior to use.
* Read the intructions for use thoroughly before use.
The Wartfree Pen is a fast acting treatment of common warts and verrucas on hands and feet. The Wartfree Pen contains a gel, based on the Active Ingredient TCA-Active. With the precision tip, the treatment gel is easily applied on the wart. The gel with highly corrosive acid, induces peeling of the infected skin. As this occurs, the thickened skin of the wart and its causative virus are removed and new healthy skin will appear.