Veet® Naturals In Shower Hair Removal Cream (150g)
1 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
1x 150gl tube
1 dual sided sponge for application and removal
Beautifully smooth skin in just 5 steps:
1. Before using, please read pack precautions carefully. Before you shower, use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don’t rub it in. Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered. Don’t forget to wash any cream off your hands.
2. Wait at least 2 minute before stepping into the shower.
3. Now continue with your normal shower routine. For the first 3 minutes in the shower, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
4. Now that the cream has been on your skin for 5 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, massage the sponge in a circular motion to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 5 more minutes– but not any longer, as you don’t want to exceed a total of 10 minutes with the cream on your skin. For more sensitive areas use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to remove the cream.
5. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Rinse the sponge, and keep the tube closed when not in use to make sure the cream stays effective.
Retain outer pack for all precautions.
1. Read & follow all precautions and directions before use. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
2. Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
3. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
4. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
5. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
6. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
7. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
8. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
9. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
10. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
11. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
12. Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
13. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
14. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
Veet® In-Shower Hair Removal Cream – Works while you shower!
898 x 898 x 898
Addtional Delivery Information