Accu-Chek® Mobile Test Cassette 50's
0 Customer Reviews
There are no single test strips to handle or dispose
Pieces per Container
1. When change the new cassette. Remove the test cassette from the foil-sealed plastic container.
2. Insert the test cassette in the meter with the silver side facing upward.
3. Close the cassette compartment cover.
4. Press the cassette compartment cover closed. You must hear an audible CLICK.
5. Push the tip cover as far as it will go.
6. When performing a blood glucose test. Place your finger on the corrugated area on the tip cover and push as far as it will go.
7. Press the finger pricker firmly against the selected puncture site.
8. Press the release button all the way down.
9. Massage the finger in the direction of the fingertip to encourage a blood drop to form
10. As soon as the blood drop has formed, bring it towards the centre of the test area at the tip of the cassette. Touch the blood drop to the tape gently.
11. Take your finger away from the test area as soon as Test in progress and the hourglass symbol appear on the display.
12. Testing is complete after approx. 5 seconds. The test result appears on the display and the meter beeps.
13. Close the tip cover to turn the meter off.
External use only
Always store the test cassettes in the unopened plastic container.
Store the test cassettes in a refrigerator, leave the unopened plastic container to stand at an ambient temperature.
The test areas are sensitive to humidity. Only transport the test cassettes in the unopened plastic container or in the meter.
If you take a partly used test cassette out of the meter, keep it in a dry place away from light.
Addtional Delivery Information