Accu-Chek® Fastclix Lancet 102's
1 Customer Reviews
Lancet drum is preloaded with 6 lancets. No lancet handling.
No need for sharps containers (if local regulations allow, as used lancets are hygienically stored in the drum)
Reduced risk of accidental sticks
Pieces per Container
1. Get the lancet drum. Each lancet drum contains 6 sterile lancets.
2. Remove the cap by pulling it straight off. Do not twist the cap.
3. Insert the lancet drum, white end first, into the lancing device. Push the drum all the way in until it clicks firmly into place. Do not remove the lancet drum until all 6 lancets are used since the drum cannot be reused once it has been removed from the lancing device.
4. Replace the cap on the lancing device, make sure the notch on the cap lines up with the notch on the lancing device.
5. Adjust the lancet depth to a comfortable penetration level. Start at 2. For tougher skin, dial to a higher number.
6. By pressing the release button, the lancing device pricks with 1 click.
External use only.
Do not use lancet if protective cap is missing.
Dispose of used lancets in such a way as to prevent injury from the needles.
Addtional Delivery Information