Accu-Chek® Active Strips 50's
0 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
1. Take a test strip from the test strip container. Close the test strip container again immediately.
2. Hold the test strip so that the arrows printed on it and the green square face upwards.
3. Gently slide the test strip into the test strip guide in the direction of the arrows until you feel it lock into place. Do not bend the test strip.
4. The meter turns on and first performs a default display check.
5. Check that all the segments of the numeric display as well as the unit of measurement are display.
6. Check that this code number is the same as the code number on the label of the test strip container.
7. Following the code number, the test strip symbol and the flashing blood drop symbol appear on the display. You now hear a beep.
8. Lance the fingertip with your lancing device. Apply the blood drop to the centre of the green field and then remove your finger from the test strip.
9. As soon as the meter detects the blood, you hear a beep.
10. The test is over in approximately 5 seconds. The test result appears on the display and you hear a beep.
External use only.
Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children under the age of 3 years.
Store the test strips at temeratures between 2 and 30. Do not freeze the test strips.
Do not store the test strips in high heat and moisture areas such as bathroom or kitchen.
Store the unused test strips in their original test strip container with the cap closed.
Addtional Delivery Information