COLOURSILK 48 BURGUNDY
0 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
1. Put on coloring gloves. Twist to remove flat cap from the applicator bottle and discard cap.
2. Pierce the color cream tube, squeeze the entire contents into the developer cream bottle.
3. Screw Applicator Tip tightly onto developer cream bottle and immediately snip off tip of applicator.
4. Place gloved finger over open tip, shake vigorously until mixture is completely blended.
5. Part your hair into 4 equal selections and secure each section with a plastic clip, especially if your hair is long.Unclip one section of hair then use applicator tip to make 1/2 inch parts through the rest of the section and apply mixture to the root area at each part. Comb or gently work remaining mixture through the rest of hair, saturating hair comopletly through to the tip
6. Leave on hair for 25 Minutes total
7. Add a little warm water to your hair and gently massage color misture through hair. Rinse hair throughly wth warm water until the water runs clear
8. Apply entire contents of Post Coloring Conditioning Treatment evenly to your hair, leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water
9. Two weeks after coloring, apply the 2-week Conditioning Booster for shiny and silky hair.
1.This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. A preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made.
2.This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
3.Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions on certain individuals. Read and follow instructions.
4.For external use only.
5.Avoid contact with eyes and rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
6.Keep out of reach of children.
7. If you are pregnant, consult a doctor or health care professional prior to use.
8.Do not color your hair if:
•you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp
•you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair
•you have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henn" tattoo in the past
9.Wait at least 14 days after relaxing, bleaching or perming before coloring.
10.The preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some persons, a skin allergy test must be completed 48 hours before you use this product, even if you have used coloring products before. Buy the product in advance to allow for the 48 hours allergy test.
11. This product is not suitable for people aged 16 or below.
Store in a cool, dry place
The combination of specially blended dyes,conditioners and polymers, delivers natural looking, multi-tonal color from root to tip, not only boosting your hair color but also adding definition an dimensionality.