0 Customer Reviews
2. Oncozac is the only Yunzhi product containing absorbable peptidoglucan (APG) which is scientifically demonstrated to boost immunity. Its small molecular size, high water solubility and unique extraction and freeze-drying process can ensure active ingredients are not damaged. The advancements have enhanced the efficacy of Oncozac to between 3 and 6 times that of similar products on the market.
3. Oncozac was certified by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) audit, recognized as holding the world's strictest GMP standards.
1. Before chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery: Take 5 capsules each time, 2 times daily starting from 7 days before chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery, or under appropriate medical advice
2. During and after chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery: Take 5 capsules each time, 2 times daily continuously for 6 months or under appropriate medical advice
3. Unable to undergo chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery: Take 8 capsules each time, 2 times daily continuously for 6 months. Dosage shall be adjusted according to health conditions or appropriate medical advice.
4. Convalesce after treatment: Take 2-3 capsules, 2 times daily continuously during convalescent period.
Place in a cool and dry place.
The development of Oncozac has been inspired by the scientific breakthroughs made by the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK). Oncozac can alleviate the side-effects of serious illness treatment, which includes susceptibility to infection, reduction of blood cells, oral fester, hair loss, nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite, severe weight loss and pain. Oncozac supports patients to complete the entire course of therapy and therefore facilitates their recovery. Oncozac is the only Yunzhi product to contain absorbable peptidoglucan (APG) which boosts immunity after oral administration. The efficacy of Oncozac is between 3 and 6 times that of similar products on the market.
9.4 x 7.5 x 7.5