Panadol Cold & Flu Day & Night 12's
0 Customer Reviews
For different day and night needs.
Relief of fever, headache, body aches and nasal congestion.
Pieces per Container
For oral administration only.
Only for Adults and Children aged 12 years and over.
Day: Take 2 Day caplets every 6 hours, do not take the Night caplets within 6 hours of the Day caplets. Do not take more than 4 Day caplets in 24 hours.
Night: Take 2 Night caplets at bed time, do not take the Day caplets within 6 hours of the Night caplets. Do not take more than 2 Night caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Not recommended, except on the advice of a doctor.
Do not use with other products containing Acetaminophen, decongestants or antihistamines, or cold, flu & cough products to avoid overdose.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Maximum duration of use without medical advice: 7 days. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Panadol Cold & Flu Day & Night is contraindicated in patients with a previous history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
For the patients who are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, usually used to treat depression.
1. Do not use if you are taking the following medicines:
a. Stimulant drugs called amphetamines (sometimes used to treat attention deficit disorders)
b. Appetite suppressants, or other medicines containing antihistamines (sometimes used to treat allergy)
c. Other medicines for the relief of colds and flu, congestion or blocked nose.
2. Before taking this medicine, please consult your doctor if you are taking any of the following:
a. Warfarin or similar medicines used to thin the blood (The anticoagulant effect of warfarin and other coumarins may be enhanced by prolonged regular daily use of Acetaminophen with increased risk of bleeding; occasional doses have no significant effect)
b. Medicines to control your blood pressure, such as beta-blockers
c. Digoxin or similar medicines for heart disease
d. Medicines to treat depression such as tricyclic antidepressants e.g. amitriptyline
e. Medicines to treat anxiety or help you sleep
f. Medicines containing phenytoin for epilepsy (fits)
3. Do not use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding, unless on the advice of your doctor.
4. Avoid consuming alcohol whilst using this medicine.
5. If the symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
6. This product can cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. Patients should be advised not to drive or operate machinery if affected by dizziness.
7. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
8. Medical advice should be sought before taking this medication in patients with these conditions:
a. Liver or kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart disease or blood vessel disease such as Raynaud’s Phenomenon (which may appear as pain in the fingers or toes in response to cold or stress), diabetes or an overactive thyroid.
b. Glaucoma (excessive pressure inside your eyes)
c. Pheochromocytoma (a tumour near the kidney)
d. Prostate problems or difficulty urinating
e. Epilepsy (fits)
f. Asthma, bronchitis or a chronic lung disorder
Below 30 C
For effective relief of cold & flu symptoms: fever, headache, aching limbs, blocked nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, runny nose* and sneezing*.
*Night Caplet only