Okamoto 0.02 Hydro Polyrethane 10's
1 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
1. Open the individual condom wrapper carefully.
2. Make sure the part to be unrolled is on the outside.
3. Hold the nipple-end of the condom between thumb and forefinger against the head of erect penis.
4. Squeeze the receptacle end of the condom (To release any excess air inside nipple.)
5. With the other hand, roll the condom over the entire length of penis.
6. After ejaculation / intercourse, withdraw penis before losing erection. Hold the condom ring to prevent slipping off as it is being withdrawn, and avoid contact with your partner's body until you put on a new condom.
7. Remove the condom and dispose it properly. Wrap the condom in a tissue and place it in a rubbish bin. Never flush it down the toilet.
No contacts with oil-based antiseptic medicine, lubricants and other related organic products. Only use water-based lubricants
Store condom in cool & & dry place, avoid exposure to direct sunlight & mechanical damages.
If properly used, Okamoto condoms will help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and other sexually transmitted
13.3 x 2.8 x 8.4