Physiological Saline Solution
0 Customer Reviews
• Sterile and single-dose vials of physiological saline solution recommended for the daily wash or toiletry of the nose and the eyes of the infant, child or adult.
• Can be used as often as necessary without any hazards over long periods of time.
• Makes easier the wash of the nose of the babies which is usually obstructed by mucus.
• It helps getting rid of the secretions.
• Used for the eye hygiene of the baby through ocular instillation, baths or application of the product on a cotton wool pad.
This medical device is a regulated health product which, under these regulations, carries the CE marking.
Obtained on 25/08/2000. Date of revision of the instructions for use : November 2012
tips of use
• Slightly incline the head.
• Introduce the tip of the container into the nostril.
• Gently press the unidose vial.
• Blow the baby's noseFor baby, instill the product with a minimum of pressure in order to avoid any risk of middle ear contamination.
• Soak a cotton wool then gently wipe the baby eyelids
• Or, pour some drops in the eye and wipe using a sterile compress
• PRECAUTIONS FOR USE :Single use only.
• Not for injection.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Do not use after the expiry date.
• Do not use the same unit dose for the toiletry of the nose and the eye.
• Storage at room temperature.
• Opened single-dose vials must not be reused, since the product does not contain preservatives. As this medical device is not containing any preservative, a re-use would lead to the risk of administration of a contaminated solution. In case of treatment with a nasal or ophthalmic medicine, saline solution must be used before the taking of the medicine and not after. For more information, read the leaflet carefully.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Please keep a cool place, away from direct sunlight