Mead Johnson Enfamama A+ 900g
0 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
Net Wt. 900g
Dissolve about 6 scoops (50g) of ENFAMAMA A+ into 200 ml of warm water to make 230 ml of beverage. Ready to serve chilled or warm. Use scoop in can to measure powder, store DRY scoop in this can.
1. Please do not consume if there is any packaging defect, including aluminum foil missing.
2. If reconstituted beverage is not consumed immediately, keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours after mixing.
Store can at room temperature. After opening, keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place to assure freshness. Use contents within one month after opening. Use this product before expiry date indicated at the bottom of the can. Do not freeze powder and avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperature.
- Enhanced level of DHA. DHA is an important building block for the brain during the third trimester and early childhood. It has been scientifically demonstrated that the DHA level of pregnant women and breast milk will increase if high level of DHA is absorbed through foods or nutrition during pregnancy and lactation, babies’ brain also in turn develops better after birth. (References : 1Ingrid B. Helland. Et al. Pediatrics 2003.111:39-44)
- Enhanced level of Choline. Choline contributes to the synthesis of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter involved in memory and learning.
- Enhanced level of other brain related nutrients such as Folic Acid and Iron, Zinc, Iodine and Vitamin B6. They are important to help support baby’s brain development.
15 x 13 x 13