Infant formula (0-6months) 400g
0 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
Use the chart below for the correct amounts of boiled water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store DRY scoop in this can
- Age of infant 0-4 weeks，feed 5-7 times per day. 3 level scoops of Enfamil A+ with 90ml (3fl oz) of boiled warm water (40oC).
- Age of infant 4-8 weeks，feed 8-9 times per day. 3 level scoops of Enfamil A+ with 90ml (3fl oz) of boiled warm water (40oC).
- Age of infant 8-12 weeks，feed 5-6 times per day. 5 level scoops of Enfamil A+ with 150ml (5fl oz) of boiled warm water (40oC).
- Age of infant 12 weeks and over，feed 5-6 times per day. 5 level scoops of Enfamil A+ with 150ml (5fl oz) of boiled warm water (40oC).
1. Please do not consume if there is any packaging defect, including aluminum foil missing.
2. If reconstituted beverage is not consumed immediately, keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours after mixing.
WARNING : Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 2-4℃for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula.
After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Store at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat. Use by date on bottom of can.
0 - 6 months
- ENFAMIL A+ is scientifically design with DHA and ARA to support mental performance in concentration, memory and problem solving. It contains clinically proven levels of DHA and ARA close to FAO/WHO recommendations for infants 0-6 months1.
- ENFAMIL A+ has Choline at a level that helps meet US Institute of Medicine. (IOM) recommendations2. Choline contributes to the synthesis of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter involved in memory and learning.
- ENFAMIL A+ is also enhanced with a unique blend of prebiotics and is patented. This new blend of prebiotics has been clinically shown to support GI health and promote softer stool##.
(1) FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO: Rome.
(2) Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine, 1998. “Dietary Reference Intakes for Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin and Choline” National Academy Press, Washington, DC.
##As demonstrated in a clinical study in infants who received formula supplemented with this prebiotics blend of GOS and PDX from 1 to 3 months of age
898 x 898 x 898