Enfapro A+ Gentle Care
2 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
2. Boil clean bottles, nipples, caps, and utensils in water (5 minutes at a rolling boil).
3. Boil fresh water at a rolling boil for 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature prior to mixing.
4. Pour desired amount of the cooled water into the bottle. Add powder.
5. Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL.
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 2-4oC for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula.
After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Caution: Please do not consume if there is any packaging defect, including aluminium foil missing.
Store at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat. Use by date on bottom of can.
6 - 12 months
Helps meet Expert recommended daily DHA intake
Easy to digest and absorb proteins