ILLUMA ATWO STAGE 1 900g
0 Customer Reviews
1) Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2) Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3) Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
4) Boil drinking water for 5 minutes; allow to cool for no more than 30 minutes (not less than 70°C).
5) Consult feeding table, very carefully pour exact amount of hot water into the bottle.
6) Using scoop provided on the lid, measure generous amount of powder. Level each scoop with leveling bar at top of can to ensure accurate serving volume.
7) Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
8) After use, store the scoop under the lid as shown.
9) Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Cool bottle under cold running water until lukewarm. Test temperature by shaking a few drops on to inside of your wrist.
10) Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
- Unboiled water, unboiled cups or incorrect dilution can make your child ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your child.
- Prepare only one serving at a time. Feed immediately and follow hte instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished serving, discard the contents. Leaving child unattended may casue choking.
Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
0 - 6 months