HB ULTRA WOMAN
2 Customer Reviews
The synergistic blend of essential nutrients provides nutritional support for women, in a convenient one-a-day coated caplet.
- Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
- Copper contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation, the maintenance of normal connective tissues and iron transport in the body
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, with Vitamin B6 specifically contributing to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction as well as the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
Pieces per Container
Take one caplet daily, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Children: Close tightly and keep out of sight and reach of children. Contains Iron, which can be harmful to children in large doses. In case of accidental overdose, contact your doctor or nearest Hospital Casualty Department immediately. Diabetics/Hypoglycemics: Use only under a doctor’s supervision because this product contains chromium which may enhance insulin sensitivity and may affect your blood glucose levels. Warning: If you suffer from epilepsy, consult your doctor before taking this product. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.