Hipp 3 Junior Combiotic Growing-up Milk (800g)
1 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
1. Boil fresh drinking-water and leave it to cool down to approx. 40-50 °C*.
2. Pour 2/3 of the prepared water into the feeding bottle.
3. Fill the measuring spoon loosely and level with the back of a knife. Put the recommended amount of powder into the feeding bottle.
4. Close bottle and shake.
5. Add the remaining water and again shake several times.
6. Cool down to drinking temperature(approx. 37 °C). Check temperature.
* To prevent the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli) from being harmed, please do not prepare formula with too hot water. Use 30ml boiled water per measuring spoon.
On the nutrition of your baby: Breast is best for your baby. Please consult your maternity clinic or your paediatrician
if you want to use an infant formula.On your baby's dental health: Just like breast milk, all infant formulae contain carbohydrates. They are an important part of your baby’s nutrition. Permanent contact of your baby's teeth with food containing carbohydrates may lead to severe tooth decay. Therefore, do not leave the bottle to your child for permanent sucking and let your child drink from a cup as early as possible.
Store in cool, dry place.
12 - 36 months
Additionally HiPP 3 Combiotic® Growing-up Milk contains natural lactic acid cultures.
- Unique combination of prebiotics & probiotic, keep intestine healthy
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids for healthy growth
- Highest hygiene standards and better solubility
- Strengthens the immune system
- Non-GMO ingredients
* Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
Feeding age From 12 months
Addtional Delivery Information
Handle with care