Combiotic Infant Formula (800g)
3 Customer Reviews
HiPP Organic Combiotic® formula contains important fiber (GOS *), natural lactic acid cultures and essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that can be converted to DHA and AA inside the body.
Pieces per Container
1. Boil fresh drinking-water and leave it to cool down to approx. 40-50 °C*.
2. Pour 2/3 of the prepared water into the feeding bottle.
3. Fill the measuring spoon loosely and level with the back of a knife. Put the recommended amount of powder into the feeding bottle.
4. Close bottle and shake.
5. Add the remaining water and again shake several times.
6. Cool down to drinking temperature(approx. 37 °C). Check temperature.
* To prevent the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli) from being harmed, please do not prepare formula with too hot water. Use 30ml boiled water per measuring spoon.
On the nutrition of your baby: Breast is best for your baby. Please consult your maternity clinic or your paediatrician
if you want to use an infant formula.On your baby's dental health: Just like breast milk, all infant formulae contain carbohydrates. They are an important part of your baby’s nutrition. Permanent contact of your baby's teeth with food containing carbohydrates may lead to severe tooth decay. Therefore, do not leave the bottle to your child for permanent sucking and let your child drink from a cup as early as possible.
Cap the tin after use and store at a dry place at room temperature( 25°C)
0 - 6 months
Provide balanced nutrition for newborn babies.
Prebiotic dietary fibres (GOS*) modelled on breast milk. These prebiotic dietary fibres support healthy intestinal flora. Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally isolated from breast milk. Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which can be converted to DHA and AA. They are needed for brain and nerve cells development in newborn babies.
898 x 898 x 898
Addtional Delivery Information
Handle with care