Try Watsons GO now!

Available for deliver to specific district

Know more

*By switching to Watsons GO, your selected products will be updated by the system.

Switch off Watsons GO

*By switching off, your selected products will be updated by the system.

Watsons GO
Secure Checkout
Subscription (Example)

If you order 1 item of HK$100 with Subscription Offer today, we will automatically help you to place orders for the next 2 months with same Subscription Offer! Then, you don't worry about losing the discount or out of stock!

Order Time
Quantity
No. of Order
Amount
31/03/2018
1
1/3
HK$149.90
31/03/2018
1
2/3
HK$149.90
31/03/2018
1
3/3
HK$149.90

If the Subscription Offer is a free gift, please refer to the offer details

HUGGIES x Watsons eStore Pre-order Exculsive Offer

From today until 24 February, shoppers can enjoy exclusive Huggies offer at iWatsons. Promotion offers are subject to first-come-first-serve basis until stock last.
Promotion Period: 22 - 24 February 2019, products will be delivered on 11 Mar 2019.

H365

Vitamin D3 Plus CA Formula

HK$239.00
No Stock

0  Customer Reviews
NOTIFTY ME
Delivery Options

Click & Collect

Click & Collect Extend to 200 Watsons Pick Up Points
Click & Collect


Click & Collect Delivery Service:
Choose “Click & Collect” delivery method, complete the checkout process and after received the order confirmation email, the notification of collect the order will be sent within 1-3 days.

Home Delivery

Next day Home Delivery
Home Delivery


Next Day Home Delivery Service:
Place Order before 4PM and received the confirmation email, it will be delivered in the next day from 11AM to 7PM. Free Delivery upon $250 net purchase for each order.

Watsons GO

Deliver in Approximately 2 Hours
Watsons GO


Watsons GO Delivery Service:
Order placed between 12nn to 6pm on Monday to Saturday, will be delivered in approximately 2 hours upon confirmation of order(s). Free Delivery upon $800 net purchase for each order

Product Details
Each capsule of Vitamin D3 Plus CA contains up to 600mg of calcium. Calcium is one of the most abundant minerals in the human body, of which 99% of the calcium is used to construct the bones and teeth and keep bones tough and secure dental health. The remaining 1% is circulated in blood and stored in body fluids and Soft tissue. Calcium is a necessary element of strong bones and muscle growth. Some people mistakenly believe that only middle-aged or elderly people need to pay attention to the intake of calcium. In fact, calcium is needed at any age. After 35 years old, the body gradually start losing calcium, if lack of calcium, the probability of bone loss will be significantly increased. The lack of vitamin D3, will make calcium cannot be absorbed and used by the body, causing a variety of bone problems, such as bone injury due to bone loss, unhealthy bone development, muscle weakness, and so on. This product contains vitamin D3, which can promote the body's absorption of calcium, to help the normal development of bone and teeth, and to avoid bone loss. Calcium supplementation is particularly important for young people and the elderly. Daily supplement of Calcium can effectively enhance bone and blood health. It also supports body system to maintain normal function.

Product Usage

Adult: 1-2 capsules daily

Product Warnings

This product is not intended for pregnant and lactating women and anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
For people who are taking medication or have a medical condition, please consult your physicians before use.
 The natural ingredients in this product have color variation, which will not affect the quality of product.

Storage Condition

Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct contact of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children

Benefit

Prevent loss of bone tissue.
Strengthen bones, muscle and teeth tissue.
Vitamin D3 could help the intake of Calcium inside the body.
Supplement of Calcium is needed in all ages and is particularly important to youth and elderly.