SUN PROTECT KIDS SPRAY SPF50+
0 Customer Reviews
1. spray Sunscreen Spray on exposed skin before exposure to sunlight, and spray it repeatedly (especially after swimming, sweating or perspiration) to ensure that the skin is adequately protected.
2. Reducing the amount of usage will greatly reduce the protection effect.
3. Don't stay in the intense sunshine for a long time even if you have used sunscreen products.
4. Excessive exposure to sunlight poses a serious threat to health.
5. Avoid direct sunshine on infants and young children.
6. Be careful not to touch the eyes directly.
7. Skin should be allowed to absorb the product naturally and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent stains.
The highest standard UVA and UVB filtering system can effectively isolate the whole range of ultraviolet radiation.
Licochalcone A is a potent antioxidant to prevent ultraviolet damage to cells
Glycyrrhetinic acid protects and supports skin DNA protection and repair
Quick absorption, immediate effect, light and non-sticky
Long-term moisturizing without oily gloss