Gellack nr 408 (5 ml)
0 Customer Reviews
Depend GelLack nail polish contains more than 60 colors, a lot of choices!
Pieces per Container
1. Clean your fingernails with cotton and a small amount of cleansing liquid and wait for 30 seconds to dry. Avoid contacting with the cleaned nail surface.
2. Apply a layer of GelLack base oil, light the LED light for 30 seconds, and then brush the cotton surface with a little cleanser.
3. Coated with a layer of GelLack nail polish, according to the LED lights for 30 seconds, and then wipe the cotton with a little clean liquid brush face.
4. Coated with a second layer of nail polish, according to the LED lights for 30 seconds, and then wipe the cotton with a little clean liquid brush surface.
5. Coated with a layer of GelLack face oil, according to the LED lights for 30 seconds, and finally with a little touch of cotton brush with a clean liquid surface.
Tips for using:
GelLack Nail Polish has a circular pattern showing the transparency of nail polish, round = opaque solid color / semicircle = transparent color
When you light the LED light, you must wait 30 seconds for nail polish to cure. If the time is too short, you will not be able to cure nail polish.
Please use with caution, nail polish should not touch the edge of the nail.
Care must be taken to read instructions for the use of GEL and GEL products.
Not suitable for people aged 16 or under.
If your nails have been damaged or are not in a healthy condition, you had previously had an allergy problem with acrylic or similar nail products. Please do not use GEL Armor/Products.
Store in a cool, dry place
Avoid direct sunlight
Aged above 12