Contractubex® Overnight Intensive Patch (7 Patches)
3 Customer Reviews
The dual mode of action regulates the scar formation process thus preventing excessive scarring and making the scar tissue softer, smoother and more elastic.
The patch can also be applied to flatten, fade and smooth existing scars, including hypertropic scars and keloids
The two-layer composition of the Contractubex Overnight Intensive Patch offers a dual mode of action that results in regulating the scarring process by preventing the formation of excessive scars, while improving the smoothness, colour and softness of the newly formed tissue.
Occlusion effect: The soft Micro-Air-Cushion Seal is specially designed to reduce the trans-epidermal water loss of the scar tissue to ensure that a balanced, moisture-retaining atmosphere inside the affected skin area is maintained. In addition, the soft foam material protects the sensitive scar tissue.
Release of ingredients: In the Active-Release-Matrix in the adhesive layer, the well-known Contractubex substances Cepalin and Allantoin are embedded. As soon as the patch is applied to the skin, these substances are gradually released over several hours.
The dual mode of action regulates the scar formation process preventing excessive scarring making the scar tissue softer, smoother and more elastic.
Pieces per Container
Instructions for use
- Thoroughly wash and dry the scar area. Make sure that the wound is completely close and the skin is intact.
- Open the package and remove the Overnight Intensive Patch.
- Peel off the transparent backing of the adhesive side of the patch.
- Avoid touching the adhesive surface before application.
- Apply the patch so that the scar is completely covered.
- For a smaller scar, the patch may be cut to size using clean scissors. Cut before peeling off the transparent backing.
- For larger scars, apply patches side by side.
- Keep the patch in place for minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 hours overnight, when the regeneration process of the skin is particularly active.
- Remove the patch in the morning and discard; patch is not reusable.
- For best results, apply a new patch daily for a minimum of 3 months.
Store in cool dry place
The Contractubex Overnight Intensive Patch is an innovative product with a dual mode of action offering an effective treatment for fresh scars after wound closure. The application of the patches for at least 3 months prevents the formation of raised and discoloured scars. The patch also protects the sensitive scar area and helps alleviate the itching, burning and feeling of tension which often accompany the scarring process. The hypoallergenic patch is soft, thin and flexible, and suitable for all parts of the body. To achieve the best possible results – a barely visible, inconspicuous scar – application should be started as soon as the wound is closed or the stitches are removed.
The patch can also be applied to flatten, fade and smooth older scars, including hypertrophic scars and keloids.