COMPLETE ® Multi Purpose Solutions 100ml Travel Pack
0 Customer Reviews
cleans, rinses, disinfeets, stores, removes protein and rewets your lenses with lasting comfort.
Pieces per Container
Always wash and dry your hands prior to handling your lenses.
• Place 3 drops or more of COMPLETE® Multi-purpose Solution on one side of the lens surface.
• Rub your lens gently from the centre to the edges for at least 10 seconds. (Never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clear the outer edge surface)
• Repeat the rubbing steps for the other side of the lens.
Step 2: • Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds.
• Fill your contact lens case with fresh COMPLETE® Multi-purpose Solution and allow it soak for a minimum of 6 hours.
Step 4: • Rinse each side of your lenses for 5 seconds to remove any debris before re-inserting lenses.
Wash and dry your hands prior to handling your lenses.
RINSE each side of your lenses for 5 seconds to remove any debris before re-inserling lenses.
*For full instructions and safely information, please read the print on the inside of the carton of our product.
You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case containing COMPLETE® solution for up to 30 days. After this time, cleaning and soaking must be repeated prior to wear.
COMPLETE® solution has been formulated to remove protein from your lenses during cleaning and soaking. This will help to keep your lenses smooth for enhanced wearing comfort. Where the level of protein deposits is unusually high, a more intensive protein removal may be necessary. Your eye care practitioner will advise if you require additional protein removal.
Use COMPLETE® solution with all soft contact lenses.
- Do not use it allergic to any of the ingredients. If eye irritation occurs, discontinue lens wear and contact your eye care practitioner.
This substance should not be administered to the eye concurrently with any eye medicament except on medical advice.
- DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER FLUIDS EXCEPT AS DIRECTED.
- Only use COMPLETE® solution With COMPLETE® lens case.
Always use fresh solution.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- To avoid contamination do not touch the dropper tip to any surface. 0 Do not swallow the solution.
- Do not rinse your lenses or lens case with tap water.
Close the bottle tightly immediately after use. ' Store at room temperature 25°C).
Keep out of the reach of children.
DISCARD ANY REMAINING SOLUTION 90 DAYS AFTER FIRST OPENING THE BOTTLE. 0 Use a new COMPLETE® lens case every 1-3 months.
All instructions must be followed. Failure to do so may result in serious eye infection or injury.
Store at room temperature (< 25°C)
COMPLETE® Multipurpose Solution’s
non ─cytotoxic formula works gently to help preserve corneal cells of your eyes in their natural, healthy state. Better than other MPS in the market, the unique formula supports your eye’s natural defenses, keeping cells lining the external surface closely packed to form a strong barrier. Its powerful disinfection efficacy eliminates 99.999% of bacteria and fungi on your contact lenses while nourishing them with four natural electrolytes and a rewetting agent. Your eyes will feel so healthy.
13.7 x 6.6 x 3.4