Upper arm blood pressure monitor
0 Customer Reviews
This upper arm blood pressure monitor was tested at the time of manufacture and was proven by clinical research in accordance with ESH.
1. Wrap the cuff around the left upper arm.
2. Sit on a chair and place your arm on the table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart.
3. Press and release the start button. The air pressure will automatically pump up to certain pressure level and start measurement.
4. LCD Display will show the results and WHO indicator arrow after measurement.
1. This product is intended for household use only. Keep product and batteries away from children.
2. People suffering from cardiac arrhythmia, vascular constriction, arteriosclerosis in extremities, diabetes or users of cardiac pacemakers should consult their doctor before measuring their blood pressure themselves, since deviations in blood pressure values may occur in such cases.
3. The use of this blood pressure monitor is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your doctor.
1. Always keep the unit in the carring case after its use.
2. Do not put the item directly under the sunlight, in high temperature or humid and dusty places.
3. When the unit is not to be used for a long time, remove the batteries (Batteries may leak or cause harm).
For accurate and comfortable blood pressure measurements.
898 x 898 x 898