Boston Simplus Multi Action Solution 120ml
0 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing.
Wash hands with mild soap before cleaning (rubbing) lenses. After soaking, remove lenses from lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with four (4) drops of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
Rinse for approximately five (5) seconds with a steadystream of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution to
eliminate loosened surface deposits and insert lenses
Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
1) Always discard solution from lens case after each use
2) Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
3) Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
4) Discard remaining solution within 90 days after opening
5) Keep out of reach of children
6) Do not mix with other fluids except as directed
7) Do not administer to the eye concurrently with any eye medicament except on medical advice
See inside of carton for important safety information.
Store at Room Temperature
This solution removes protein and lipids from the lens surface and also helps keep stubborn deposits away from lenses. This solution is also designed for rinsing lenses, which eliminates loosened surface deposits
from the lens. A multi-polymer cushioning system conditions the lens to provide cushioning upon insertion. A patented humectant maintains lens
wettability. This formula is designed to provide a soothing effect to your
eyes. It also contains a preser
vative system proven effective in destroying harmful organisms. This solution is effective both in cleaning and disinfecting, yet is compatible with the eye upon lens insertion.