Boston Advance Cleaner 30ml
0 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
Daily Cleaning - Rub both sides of your lenses with 2 to 4 drops of Boston Advance Cleaner in the palm of your hand for 20 seconds
Rinsing - Remove surface debris by rinsing thoroughly with fresh saline solution or as recmommended by your eye care practitioner.
Disinfection/Soaking - Place Cleaned lenses in lens case and fill with fresh Boston Advance Conditioning solution. Soak for at least 4 hours. Your lenses are now ready to wear. For added cushioning, rinse your lenses with Boston Advance Conditioning solution.
1) Never reuse the solutions.
2) Always discard solution from lens case after each use
3) Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
4) Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
5) Discard remaining solution within 90 days after opening
6) Keep out of reach of children
7) Do not mix with other fluids except as directed
8) Do not administer to the eye concurrently with any eye medicament except on medical advice
See inside of carton for important safety information.
Store at Room Temperature
Remove accumulated film, stubborn deposits (including proten and lipids), and debris from fluoro silicone arcylate and silicone acrylate contact lens