blink® CONTACTS 10ML
3 Customer Reviews
Pieces per Container
TO LUBRICATE AND REWET LENSES DURING THE DAY:
With the lenses on the eye, apply 1 to 2 drops to each eye as needed, or as directed by
your eye care practitioner. Blink several times.
FOR EXTRA COMFORT: Place 1 or 2 drops of Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops on
each side of each lens before application.
• Do not swallow solution
• Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
• To avoid contamination, do not touch dropper tip to any surface
• Do not allow tip of container to make contact with the eye
• Close the bottle tightly immediately after use
• DISCARD ANY REMAINING SOLUTION 45 DAYS AFTER OPENING
• Do not use after the expiry date
• Keep out of reach of children
• NOT for use in lens case
• This substance should not be administered to the eye concurrently with any eye medicament
except on medical advice
• DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER FLUIDS EXCEPT AS DIRECTED
• If irritation develops, discontinue lens wear and consult your eye care practitioner.
• Do not use if packaging has been opened or damaged
Store at room temperature (< 25°C)
Retains up to 1000 times moisture in your eyes!
blink® Contacts contains unique HA (Sodium Hyaluronate) which can retain moisture, 1000 times more than its weight. When the eye blink captures and bonds with moisture to create a moisture cushion on the comea. Keep your eyes more comfortable and healthy.
Formulation Ocupure will dissolve to natural tear ingredients when it meets light.
898 x 898 x 898