BAYER CONTOUR PLUS PACK
0 Customer Reviews
2. No Coding®
3. SECOND- CHANCE® Sampling
4. Test strips made in Japan
5. use-life (equivalent to shelf life) upon bottle opening to the expiry date stated.
Pieces per Container
The CONTOUR PLUS test strip is designed for use with the CONTOUR®PLUS blood glucose meter.
• Do not use the test strips after the expiry date.
The expiry date is printed on the bottle label and on the test strip carton.
• The test strips are for single use only. Do not reuse test strips.
• Store the strips at temperatures between 0°C and 30°C.
• Store test strips in their original bottle only. Always close the lid immediately and tightly after removing a test strip.
• Wash and dry your hands well before handling the test strips.
Bayer's CONTOUR®PLUS blood glucose monitoring system (meter, test strips) is intended for self-testing by persons with diabetes and by health care professionals to monitor glucose concentrations in venous whole blood and in fresh capillary whole blood drawn from the fingertip or palm. It is for the quantitative measurement of glucose in whole blood from 0,6 mmol/L to 33,3 mmol/L
898 x 898 x 898