BAYER CONTOUR BGM SET
2 Customer Reviews
2. Lifetime Warranty
3. Test strips made in Japan
4. use-life (equivalent to shelf life) upon bottle opening to the expiry date stated.
5. Orange Test Strip Port, Easy to use
Pieces per Container
The CONTOUR® TS test strip is designed for use with the CONTOUR®TS blood glucose meter.
• Do not use the test strips after the expiry date.
The expiry date is printed on the bottle label and on the test strip carton.
• The test strips are for single use only. Do not reuse test strips.
• Store the strips at temperatures between 0°C and 30°C.
• Store test strips in their original bottle only. Always close the lid immediately and tightly after removing a test strip.
• Wash and dry your hands well before handling the test strips.
The CONTOUR TS system (meter, test strips, controls) is intended
for self-testing by people with diabetes and by healthcare professionals to monitor glucose concentrations in whole blood. Capillary samples may be drawn from alternate site testing locations. In clinical settings, the CONTOUR TS system may also be used with fresh venous, arterial and neonatal whole blood.
898 x 898 x 898