- Free Shipping No minimum threshold
- Delivery Fee $0
Delivery Time 8-10 working days
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- Seller Information
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
•Dual-filter system, 4+3 stage = 7 layers deep purification
•Can removes 99% of heavy metals, lead, chlorine)
•Can eliminates 99.99% of super bugs and ESKAPE multidrug-resistant bacteria* (*Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus faecium, Acinetobacter baumannii, Candida albicans)
•Can removes impurities, odors, and improves taste
•5L large capacity raw water tank reduces the frequency of refilling, suitable for a family's needs
•2 x 1.4L water jugs for convenient use, suitable for refrigerating and making ice water, as well as cooking
•Easy-to-use touch screen interface
•4 preset water temperatures for different preferences (room temperature, warm water at 45°C, hot water at 80/100°C)
•2 preset water volumes for easy control (150/250ml)
•Equipped with a safety lock to prevent scalding
•Filter replacement indicator light
•Instant hot filtration system, provides hot water in 3 seconds, eliminating the repeated re-boiling water
•No installation required, plug-and-play convenience
Place of Origin
• During first time use, please check if any water leaks from or gathers around the dispenser. If there is any strange noise, burnt smell or smoke coming out from the product, please disconnect the power cord immediately. Contact customer services if you find any of the situations above.
• This appliance is intended for household and indoor use only.
• The power cord of this product uses a three-core plug (the plug has a grounding symbol). The plug must be inserted into a three-core safety socket with a grounding wire. Do not forcefully pull or modify the power cord. If the power cord appears to be damaged, please stop using the product. To avoid risks of danger, the power cord must be replaced by personnel authorised by the manufacturer.
• In order to allow customers to dispense hot water quickly and conveniently, this product adopts the latest rapid heating technology. Due to the high power when dispensing hot water, do not share the socket with other electrical appliances.
• Please check carefully whether the circuit meets the voltage, power, and other specifications indicated on the nameplate to prevent overloading the circuit before use.
• For first time use or after replacing the filter cartridge, as well as when resuming use after long-term suspension, please clean the water tank and empty the first two tanks of water.
• At any time, do not touch the nozzle of the dispenser to watch out to avoid being burnt by the hot water.
• When light is on, promptly drain the raw water tank and add tap water. To ensure the drinking water stays clean, should clean the water tank daily.
• Place the dispenser on a level countertop to prevent tipping.
• This product is suitable for tap water from Hong Kong Water Supplies Department with a TDS value less than 500, mineral water, filtered water, etc., but not suitable for well water or high-calcium water with a TDS value exceeding 1500.
• This product cannot be used to heat milk, beverages, or other liquids.
• Do not use accessories which are not authorised by the manufacturer. The warranty will be terminated if dispenser failure is caused by unauthorised accessories.
• Children shall not play with the appliance and shall not be operated by children without supervision.
• Place the dispenser in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not place it near any form of heat sources. The dispenser shall not be placed in an environment that may have inflammable gas leakage.
• When the water temperature or room temperature is low, there may be a brief steam release from the internal rapid heating system when the water boils. This is a normal phenomenon, but it should not be used for facial steaming to avoid scalding from steam.
• Place the dispenser on a cool and stable surface with good ventilation with more than 15 centimetres from dry walls to ensure heat dissipation and to prevent overheating, which may reduce the performance of the dispenser or cause a fire.
• It is recommended to use the dispenser in an ambient temperature range of 5°C to 38°C.
• Organic solvent such as gasoline shall not be used for wiping the housing of the dispenser. If cleaning is required, please gently wipe the surface of the product with a wet cloth after it is disconnected from power supply.
Pieces per Container
393 (H) x 326 (L) x 210 (W) mm / 7.2kg
•Watsons Water Solution provides 12-month warranty