- PRODUCT DETAILS
- Seller Information
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
Place of Origin
ILLUMA® HUMAN AFFINITY® Hypoantigenic
1. Wash your hands carefully.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool.
4. Strictly follow the feeding table. First pour water into the bottle. Add powder using only the scoop provided, carefully levelling off the extra powder.
5. Make sure the scoop is dry and store back into the can. Close can after each use, and store it in a cool and dry place.
6. Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby.
To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, 2'-Fucosyllactose, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Lacto-N-neotetraose, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids [Arachidonic Acid (AA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)], L-Arginine, Choline Bitartrate, L-Histidine, Vitamin C, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Nucleotides (Cytidine-5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5’-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5’-Monophosphate), Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate), Calcium D-Pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Antioxidant (L-Ascorbyl Palmitate), Bifidobacterium lactis (not less than 1x10
Pieces per Container