TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
Delivery to Mainland China
Once the full payment for the order is accepted and confirmed, will deliver the products to you according to following schedule and at the delivery fee below:
• Delivery is free when your purchase reaches HK$700 or more.
• For purchases below HK$700, a delivery fee will be charged as follows for delivery to Mainland China:- 1st kg is charged HK$55; thereafter every 0.5kg is charged at HK$15
(for weight less than 0.5 kg would be calculated as 0.5 kg). The maximum capacity of each delivery box is 5kg. If the total purchased order weighs more than 5kg, the goods in excess of 5kg in weight would be placed in another separate box and an extra delivery charge based on the above calculation for the extra box would be imposed.
Example1：Total Order Weight = 7.8KG
= First1KG + Next 4KG : HK$55+ 4x2xHK$15 = HK$180（First box）
+ remaining 2.8KG : HK$55+ 2x2xHK$15 = HK$120（Second box）
Total: HK$290Example 2：Total Order Weight = 2.1KG
= First 1KG = HK$55
+ next 1.1KG : 3xHK$15= HK$45
Total: HK$100Example 3：Total Order Weight = 4.7KG
= First 1KG = HK$55
+ next3.7KG : 4x2xHK$15= HK$120
Total: HK$175 Expected Delivery Timeline (calculated in 5 working days per week) Certain remote areas (including but not limited to Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Jilin, Anhui, Shaanxi, Liaoning, Heilongjiang, Tibet, Xinjiang) require longer delivery time.
|Destination||Delivery (working days)|
|Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Jiangxi, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Hainan, Sichuan, Chongqing, Guizhou, Yunnan||6-8|
|Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shanxi, Shandong, Shaanxi||7-9|
|Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Jilin, Anhui, Shaanxi||10-13|
|Liaoning, Heilongjiang, Tibet, Xinjiang||10-13|
• Please note that all goods will be delivered as scheduled to the best of our ability. We aim to deliver the goods when there is somebody in. We cannot accept responsibility for goods left outside at the customer's request.
• All purchases are subject to our Terms and Conditions for Online Purchase (click here for details).
• Since payment of surcharges, various taxes, or registration of the goods to the destination or the application for import licenses are subject to the relevant laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China, we are obliged to report the value of the goods truthfully, and in some circumstances we are required to set out the details of the goods (including the value) on the package of the parcel for customs clearance. Therefore, under no circumstances we shall adjust the value of the goods on the customs declaration pursuant to customer’s request.
• We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
• It is your responsibility to notify us immediately of any change to you delivery address.
• We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
1. We may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason or any other reasons which caused an order not able to be fulfilled. We will notify you if this is the case.
2. All cancellation of orders will be refunded in the form of e-vouchers with equivalent sum value to the order value or as direct credit to your credit card. You may choose the method of refund.
3. You are not allowed to cancel the order once an Order Confirmation is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our customer service department at +852 3697 7699
1. We only accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay Online Payment (UPOP), Alipay, 99 Bill and Tenpay for purchase at our e-store.
2. All product prices listed are available in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD$). The prices set out in equivalent Renminbi (RMB$) are for reference only.
3. MoneyBack Reward Points: If you are a member of the MoneyBack Program, you may apply your MoneyBack Reward Points under your account to make purchase in our e-store at the stated redemption rate.