- Why choose Watsons Membership Card Program?
The FREE Watsons Membership Card Program can bring you a wide range of benefits, including:
- Discounts on purchases with Watsons Membership Card.
- The more you buy, the more benefits you receive.
- Reward Points earned with Watsons Membership Card can be credited to the MoneyBack Reward Point Account held by family members, thus you and your family members can earn Reward Points together.
- Reward Points can be used to redeem MoneyBack cash vouchers, meaning you can save more!
- Surprise monthly birthday offers.
- 10% off on Watsons Own Brand products.
- Customers will receive 200 Reward Points for completing a survey on the Watsons website.
- How to join Watsons Membership Card Program?
It is absolutely free to join the Watsons Membership Card Program. All you need to do is to complete an application form at any Watsons Stores. Return the completed form to our staff and you will receive a Watsons Membership Card immediately. You can then start earning Reward Points.
- If I lose my Watsons Membership Card, what do I do? Will I lose the accumulated Reward Points?
If you lose your Membership Card, please call the Watsons Customer Hotline at 2608-8383. After verifying your cardholder information, our staff will arrange for your card replacement. Your new card will be ready in 4 to 6 weeks. The accumulated Reward Points will be transferred to the new card automatically.
- How to earn Watsons Membership Card Reward Points?
You can earn 1 Reward Point for every $5 spent at a Watsons Store. Extra points may be earned on purchases of designated gifts.
Remark: Customers in Macau can earn 1 Reward Point for every $10 spent.
- Will my Watsons Membership Card Reward Points expire some day?
Reward Points are valid for 2 years. If a Watsons Membership Card has not been used for 12 months, the account will become invalid and the accumulated Reward Points will be lost.
- How to use the Watsons Membership Card Reward Points?
500 Reward Points can be spent as $10 upon purchases.
- How are the personal information on the application form be used? Will my personal data be misused?
There are stringent policy and procedures in place for handling customer data privacy. The personal data are collected for operation, service, and marketing promotion purposes of Watsons Membership Card and MoneyBack program only. Customers who do not wish to receive any non-MoneyBack materials can opt out when they fill in the application forms. Members can change their selection any time on the MoneyBack website or through customer service hotline 2608-8383.
- How long will it take for my existing MoneyBack Card account and Watsons Membership Card account to be combined so that they can earn points together?
It usually takes about 6 weeks to combine the two accounts, during which you will still earn points on your Watsons Membership Card. After the two accounts have been combined, you can earn points with your family together.
- When will Reward Points be added to the Watsons Membership Card account after I have made a purchase?
Normally, within 7 working days.
In the case of entitlement of 3 times or more Reward Points applicable in some of our promotional activities, the regular Reward Points will be credited to the account within 7 working days of purchase. The extra Reward Points will be credited in 6 to 8 weeks automatically due to the need for account verification and security reasons.
- Can I have my existing Watsons Membership Card account combined with other independent Watsons Membership Card accounts?
To provide existing MoneyBack Members with the convenience of using one card for all of their purchases, account combination is only applicable to existing MoneyBack Members who have applied for Watsons Membership Card. Once combined, accounts cannot be separated again. We therefore do not recommend combination of accounts.
- If I forget bringing my MoneyBack Card with me, can I apply for Watsons Membership Card?
No problem, we will still process your application. However, you will have to bring both cards afterwards to any of the Watsons Stores to apply for account combination. Before your accounts are combined, you can still earn Reward Points on your Watsons Membership Card. These points will only be credited in full to your MoneyBack account after your accounts are combined. Reward Points earned on different cards can be used interchangeably.
- What is the difference between Watsons Membership Card and other MoneyBack Cards?
Watsons Membership Card is part of the MoneyBack rewards programme
which can be used to earn Reward Points when spending at Watsons, PARKnSHOP and Fortress! Watsons Membership Card is a personalised card in which Members are entitled to exclusive offers such as 10% off Watsons Own Brand products and redemption for health and beauty cash vouchers with Reward Points.
- Why can’t I log in the MoneyBack website to check my account details after I have opened a Watsons Membership Card account?
Since 3 to 4 weeks is required for processing an application, the online account cannot be activated at once. If you would like to enquire about your account details, you can call the Watsons Customer Hotline at 2608-8383.
- Can Watsons Membership Cards issued in the Mainland be used in Hong Kong?
Watsons Membership Cards can only be used in their respective card-issuing regions.